[duxuser] Need document embossed quickly

  • From: Gery Gaubert <GGaubert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 13:52:33 -0500

I need some of the manual for the voicenote qt brailled.  I am trying to teach
an individual how to use the device and the braille manual would be a
tremendous help.  I need it asap.  Any  one interested?  Send me a price and a
time when you could provide the embossed document.  Say chapters 8, 9, and 10
to start with.  Probably the entire manual before it is all said and done.  I
look forward to receiving responses.  I called human wate offering to buy the
document but they don't provide it in braille any longer.