[duxuser] Re: Mathtype and jaws

  • From: "Theodor Loots" <theo.loots@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 07:15:23 +0200

Hi Jean!

The accessibility of MathType probably depends quite strongly on us as JAWS
users informing Freedom Scientific that math accessibility is important to
us.  I suggest that everyone who has an interest in this go to the FS
website and fill out the support form stating that math accessibility is
important to you.

This is probably a matter of increasing importance, since math Braille is
possible through DBT and MathType!

Kind regards,