[duxuser] Leaving Duxuser: Please Read and Save

  • From: Anne Ronco <anne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 11:43:00 -0400

Good morning Listers,

The address for leaving Duxuser is:

duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Make sure that the "-request" appears in email address. It won't work if you use the wrong email address.

The command which should appear in the subject line is:

unsubscribe

The command is going to a computer. Using the wrong command or prefacing it with "please" or telling the computer why you are leaving will confuse the computer and won't get you off the list.

Using the proper procedure will get you off the list almost immediately 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

If you have trouble leaving Duxuser using the 24 hour/7 day automated service, our moderators can help you. Simply drop a message to:

duxuser-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just keep in mind that we don't read work-related emails 24/7. If you write to us on an evening, a weekend or a holiday, you will have to wait until the next business day for a reply.

Please don't be inconsiderate like the two folks who sent multiple remove requests to the list in the last few days.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and your good manners towards your fellow subscribers.

Anne Ronco
email: Anne@xxxxxxxxxx

Duxbury Systems, Inc.
270 Littleton Road, #6; Westford, MA 01886-3523 USA
TEL: + 978-692-3000 FAX: + 978-692-7912
Email (general): info@xxxxxxxxxx
Web site: http://www.DuxburySystems.com
Duxbury Systems, the first name in software for Braille - since 1975.

* * * * This message is via list duxuser at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to . You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting http://www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *