[duxuser] Re: Jaws and dbt 10.5

  • From: "Deborah Barnes" <dbarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 07:44:59 -0400

I've had it happen with me before and I just unload JAWS and start again.
Since we have the hot key set it doesn't take long.  The other thing I do is
make sure I have my display set to:  something like follows cursor.  Since
my braille display has been taken away (boohoo) so that it can be installed
on a new computer I can't tell you exactly what the command says but the
above two things did help me when I had that problem.

Deb B.