[duxuser] Re: I'm tearing my hair out!!

  • From: "Nicky Roos" <nicky.roos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 03:11:15 +0200

Hi Jo

In your menu's under document settings, go to embosser settings. There, set your paper size to narrow width 11 inch long, your caracters per line to 32, lines per page to 25, top margin and bottom margins to 1. I hope that this helps you. I don't know why your printer freezes, but it occasionally happens width my basic D as well, and the only advice I have is to put it off for a few seconds.

I hope that this helps, and that you can keep some hair.

Kind regards
Nicky

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jo Taliaferro" <soaringeagle7@xxxxxxxxxxx>