[duxuser] Re: How to Deactivate

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 15:06:50 +0100

Deactivation over the internet makes 100% sure that
Duxbury's user database receives a notification that the
software is going to be removed, and ensures that your
installation count is reduced accordingly.

If you remove, and are NOT connected to the internet, your
count is not reduced, and therefore you MAY have problems
when you try to activate again.