[duxuser] Re: HOW MANY PAGES WOULD THIS BE

  • From: Steve Dresser <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 15:14:31 -0500

Kathleen,

I fired up DBT and checked the screen more carefully. The line you're looking for is actually two lines up from the bottom of the screen. The bottom two lines have scroll bars on them, but there's no text. You may have to find some way to tell Window-Eyes that the status line is actually the third line from the bottom. I don't know enough about Window-Eyes to tell you how to do that.

Steve