[duxuser] Fwd: multiple languages in document

  • From: Sherry Castro <scastro5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 13:11:34 -0700

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sherry Castro <scastro5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 13:07:09 -0700
Subject: multiple languages in document
To: duxusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello-
I am converting power points and handouts originating in spanish text
into braille.
The problem is that spanish is in grade1, and english is in grade 2.
How do I translate the spanish into grade 1 with its contractions for
the spanish accents, and keep or also translate the english into grade
2?
I have tried different steps:
1. american standard lit; then, alt 4
2. espanol con contraction; then, alt 1
when I select the english portions to translate into grade 2, it gets deleted.
any suggestions?
Sherry
* as the subject to duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx . You may also
* options by visiting www.freelists.org .  The list archive