[duxuser] Re: Formatting with Scientific Notebook

  • From: "Andy Jackson" <ajackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 16:42:24 +0100

We've just started looking into maths braille..we use SNB v4 and we generate
our original maths doc using the maths style (which should be included with
SNB). We then import the finished .tex file into duxbury (latest version) using
the 'textbook' template (which we've modified to stop indenting paragraphs). So
far we seem to be producing reasonable maths braille.
You have to make sure that you don't apply different styles to your original
SNB tex file, we found that it stripped out various codes that Duxbury used to
translate the document.