[duxuser] Re: Formatting not handled by duxbury

  • From: Glenda Born <gjborn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 13:13:26 -0600

Regarding Ann's request, That might be good information for all of us to have for future reference.

Glenda Born

At 12:58 PM 1/25/2007, you wrote:
I am doing some training tomorrow for some people who know nothing about braille or Duxbury. I want to give them a list of formatting that should be avoided when creating a document that might later be translated into braille. Does anyone have a list of such formatting they can send me off list?

Ann Foxworth, Braille Consultant
Criss Cole Rehabilitation Center
4800 N Lamar Blvd.
Austin, TX 78756