[duxuser] Re: Everest_D V3 Setup

  • From: "Tewai Halatau" <tewai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 02:29:04 +1200

Yes I had selected ROM 10.24 or older, that is the current setup for the
Everest in Global settings.

What about updating the firmware?

On the website there are drivers for 64-bit computers; I have installed
that. Is that right?

There is also an Add Printer Wizard on the website. I think that is for
installing the embosser when using WinBraille however. Should I have used
that wizard to install the embosser, instead of adding the Everest as a
generic text only device?

Tewai