[duxuser] Re: Deactivation problem.

  • From: George Bell <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 15:14:49 +0000

Hi Ronu,

When you installed DBT, did you activate it then?  If not, you usually only get
45 days in which to do so, after which DBT will de-activate.

I assume you system is connected to the internet.  If so, right click on the
DBT icon on your desktop, and select "Run as administrator".  If you are asked
for an administrator log on, you have another problem which I'm afraid you will
have to resolve at your end.

All being well, the DBT splash screen will come up, and there will be an
activate button to click on.  It should be intuitive from there on.

If all else fails for some reason, your best course of action is to contact
your dealer, or Duxbury direct.

George.