[duxuser] Re: DBT11.1 with .BRF files

  • From: "Terri Pannett" <pann1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 10:25:09 -0700

I have never had good results opening .brf files with DBT, especially those created or edited with a notetaker. The results are better if I open the program and then the file. Still, much of the text is missing, and I have to pretend they are Duxbury Coded braille for the entire text to appear.

Terri, Amateur Radio call sign KF6CA.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Dresser" <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>