[duxuser] Re: DBT11.1 with .BRF files

  • From: "Lisette Wesseling" <lisettewesseling@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 16:24:12 +1300

Hi Dianne,
Yes these are the exact steps I use too. On my Vista machine, when I press ok it asks me what programme I would like to use to open the brf file, even though I've just told it. I can go round and round in circles choosing dbt.exe, being asked again what programme I want, choosing it again, etc etc. Very odd.
I have had this right from the first release of 11.

Lisette

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alyssa" <lyssassong@xxxxxxxxxxx>