[duxuser] Re: DBT10.5 with XP-Pro

  • From: Christine Simpson <simpsonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 08:55:02 +1100

Thanks Ray,  We will give it a try.

Christine

At 08:41 AM 3/3/05, you wrote:
Hi Christine:

I'm running DBT 10.5 and XP Pro with very few problems. About the only thing I've noticed and I don't think it has anything to do with XP or DBT is that when you're in DBT and trying to select text JAWS will repeat all or part of the text you've selected over and over again. JAWS 6.0 seems to have taken care of this problem.

All the best,

Ray Campbell, Independent Living Skills Coordinator/Visual Services & Transportation Advocate
DuPage Center for Independent Living
739 Roosevelt Road, Bldg. 8, Suite 109
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
Voice/Relay: 630-469-2300, Fax: 630-469-2606