[duxuser] Re: DBT Wish List

  • From: "George Bell" <gwfb16@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 00:13:43 +0000

Hi all,

Again I don't think I am telling any tales out of school in saying that a Spanish version of DBT is under development.

Exactly when it will be released is dependent on many factors, including a great deal of translation and testing work.

Speaking personally, and NOT with my Duxbury hat on, I would hope to see a release in the first half of next year.

George Bell
Techno-Vision Systems Ltd

Ramon stated for those of you that don't know Spanish

"Hello Neall Nita I want to know if you know if some version of duxbury
exists in Spanish?"