[duxuser] Re: DBT Wish List

  • From: "Benham, Richard, ,PFPA" <RBenham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 14:48:06 -0400

Hello.  I recently talked with Don from Duxbury concerning a problem.  While
discussing my problem, he mentioned that there would be a new product that
would be taking the place of DBTWin.  My guess is that you all are on to
something.  Let's hope that an even better product comes out of all of this.

Richard