[duxuser] Braille Graphics

  • From: "Judi Cannon" <cannonja22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Duxbury List" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 21:36:28 -0400

Does anyone on this list use braille graphics?  I've just learned about
importing graphics and want to do more with them. I'm involved with a summer
reading program for kids who are braille readers and the thought of providing
them with raised line graphics for coloring pages would be a fun thing for them
to do.
For now I'm looking for braille graphics that are ready to download rather then
for software that allows me to prepare the graphics myself. If you are aware of
any good websites please send them along.
Thanks
Judi Cannon