[duxuser] Re: Braille Bills

  • From: "Davey Hulse" <davey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 10:57:49 -0700

And, even when timeframes can be met by a quality outfit, the costs are higher
because they do take longer and qualified, skilled transcribers don't come
cheap.  And, I'm afraid, that the bottom line is how much such a service takes
away from the profit margin and dividends to the shareholders.

BTW, off list can anyone speak to the issue of how the ADA addresses such
service by a private organization?
davey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Davey Hulse, CEO
Braille Plus, Inc.
P.O. Box 3686
2659 Commercial Street Southeast
Suite 264
Salem, Oregon 97302

Phone:  (503) 391-5335
Toll free:  (866) 264-2345
Fax: (503) 391-9359

www.brailleplus.net

Every Format.  Every Day.  And, Everything right!