[duxuser] Re: Brailing Graphics

  • From: "Bray, Terry" <Terry.Bray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 08:18:14 -0400

Thanks Tom it doesn't really because I don't draw and what I am
interested in is pictures that already exist not that I would have to
have someone draw for me. again thanks

Terry Bray
System Support Analyst

Adaptive Technology Services - Strategy and Planning Desktop Planning &
Design

 ENTERPRISE INFRASTRUCTURE OPERATIONS, Technology & Solutions

Phone 416-549-6190