[duxuser] Re: Blacklisted:URL: Re: searching for mistakes

  • From: "Steve Dresser" <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Duxuser" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 22:53:22 -0500

Kay,

The Find will find a hyphen followed by a space no matter where it is. As
far as Find is concerned, it's no longer "in the middle of a word," since a
space marks the end of a word. Of course, once you remove the offending
hyphen and space, the "word" will look like it's supposed to.

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kay Malmquist" <kay.malmquist@xxxxxxxxx>