[duxuser] Re: BRF files

  • From: "Candi" <littlemouse020199@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 16:13:52 -0500

I dont think so, sense it's web braille and it's password protected, I would
get in to trouble, and ban from the service. Actually any time I try to open
any formatted braille file it appears blank. Any suggestions for me to try?
discoverychest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyfully Yours,
Candi Smith
"play is the work of children, and toys are their tools!"
Would you like to know:
*How you can start your own Discovery Toys business?
*How you can purchase toys at wholesale?
*How you can shop for free?
*How you can purchase durable educational products for the children in your
life?
Contact me!
Candi Smith Your Educational Consultant,
http://www.discoverytoyslink.com/discoverychest,

  -----http://www.discoverytoyslink.com/discoverychest,