[duxuser] Re: BRF files

  • From: "Terri Pannett" <pann1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 19:20:14 -0700

Dear Candi,

The file you sent works fine and I thought it would because I've just read
the book, (grin).  Here is what I did:

1.  I saved the attachment to a directory in my c drive.

2.  I went to the desktop and opened DBT Win.

3.  I opened the file.  It worked beautifully.

Terri, Amateur Radio call sign KF6CA.  Army MARS call sign AAT9PX,
California