[duxuser] Re: Acronym

  • From: Steve Dresser <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 14:49:01 -0500

Betsy,

You could modify the acronym style so that it would work for imbedded spaces by changing the beginning code to [g1] and the ending code to [g2]. The modified style would only apply to the document you're working on unless you saved it in a template.

Steve

On Tuesday 2/17/04 10:19 Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press wrote:

Aloha listers,
If this is a repeat, sorry, but I didn't receive a copy of it when I sent it out, nor did I get any responses.

I have an acronym MCH LEND. If I place acronym codes before the M and after the D, the LEND is translated with dots 2-5, the en sign. If I place the codes around each word individually, it translates correctly. Any ideas as to why this happens?
Betsy
End of Message
Dolphin Press can provide all of your print-to-Braille, large print and audio cassette solutions so you can
provide effective, meaningful communication. Quick Response; ACCURATE TRANSLATION; REASONABLE RATES.
Call toll free: 888-868-4717, or e-mail, brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.dolphinpress.biz.