[duxuser] Re: Acronym

  • From: "George Bell" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 16:39:41 -0000

Hi Betsy,

The code is doing exactly what it says on the tin!  (Smile)

By definition, Acronyms do not have spaces in them.

If you look at the Codes used in the Style, you will see [ii].  If you them
look up [ii] in the Codes List in Help, you will see it says:-

[ii] -- Translation code, acts like [i], that is it causes a word to be
translated in grade 1, and moreover prefixes an appropriate Grade 1 indicator,
according to the language (e.g. dots 5-6 in English).2

George.

---