[duxuser] Re: A question About dbt and web braille

  • From: "Susan Stageberg" <stageberg.susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 08:35:44 -0500

When you're at Web-Braille, on the link for the volume of the book,
don't choose "open"; choose "save." Then save the file someplace where
you can send it to your M20. A floppy disk or a compact flash card,
perhaps. Then your Braille Lite should read it as its native Braille
file format.

Susie

Susie Stageberg
Project ASSIST with Windows