[duxnews] Our Web Site is Down Temporarily

  • From: Anne Ronco <anne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,duxnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 12:46:11 -0400

It appears that the ISP hosting our web site suddenly went out of business taking our web site with them. www.duxburysystems.com will be down for a few more days while we switch to a new hosting service and get the site back up.

In the meantime we can still send and receive emails and our activation server IS available for those of you who need to activate.

Best regards,

Anne Ronco
email: Anne@xxxxxxxxxx

Duxbury Systems, Inc.
270 Littleton Road, #6; Westford, MA 01886-3523 USA
TEL: + 978-692-3000 FAX: + 978-692-7912
Email (general): info@xxxxxxxxxx
Web site: http://www.DuxburySystems.com
Duxbury Systems, the first name in software for Braille - since 1975.