[duxhelp] Re: who words that gett a letter sign and shouldn't

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 13:19:51 -0400

J. R. (and all),

When I first saw this message, I was inclined to suggest this wouldn't be
fixed for DBT 10.6.

However, since that time, a tester off-list reported a very serious problem
with Windows 98 compatibility.  We'll be posting another release candidate
shortly, and I believe that this problem will be fixed in that new software.