[duxhelp] Re: views

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 13:21:21 -0500

Lissa,

It is indeed redundant, at least to a degree.

Default Views are things that will stick to a document and can be changed on
a document-by-document basis using the Document menu.

View Preferences are global settings.

I'm not satisfied with the design in this regard either.  But changing UI is
tricky for us.  So we have to have a pretty good idea where we're headed
before we start off on such a project.