[duxhelp] Re: paper size

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 05:30:12 -0500

David,

The facility is neither easy to find nor easy to use, but it is there.

There is a plain text file called emb.elt in the program directory.

With DBT 10.5, you must edit this file directly.

With DBT 10.6, we recommend instead copying the definition of your embosser
to a (new) file called myemb.elt and editing that.

The file format of emb.elt / myemb.elt is described in extensive comments
within emb.elt itself.

DBT 10.5 (and now 10.6) does contain entries for 13" paper for some
embossers: where we have been made aware that the embosser supports it.
Knowing what model you have, we can presumably add 13" paper support for it.
Regardless, you can always add it yourself in emb.elt or myemb.elt.

Best Regards,

Peter