[duxhelp] Re: .mws file format question

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 14:01:40 -0400

J.R.

No, there are other values for AggregateForward and AggregateBackward.

Never and Always are also possible.

There is one further possibility, though it makes sense only for certain
styles.  The final possibility is IfSameCategory.  However, this makes sense
only if you've also have one of the following two statements associated with
a style:

Category=Index
Category=TOC

It is also possible to write Category=None but then there isn't any sense to
setting any aggregation to IfSameCategory.

With this information, you've probably developed a pretty complete picture
of these files, except that I'm not sure we've convered the Ignore keyword.
I can get into that if you'd like.