[duxhelp] Re: misc. help stuff

  • From: "Joanmarie Diggs" <joanmarie.diggs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 14:19:07 -0500

And later she said:

> The sentence in ptye, "This command..." should really be
> under the ptys entry, not the ptye entry.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I think that it's right the way it is.
[ptye] is indeed equivalent to [ptys0] because the way in which you end
poetry mode is by starting/setting the offset of subsequent lines to 0.

So I am all for putting additional information under the ptys entry, but
personally I think that the "this command..." sentence is informative and
appropriate where it is.  For whatever that's worth. Unless I am missing
something, in which case nevermind. <smile>

Take care.