[duxhelp] Re: little crash

  • From: Melissa Hirshson <lissa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 13:23:32 -0400

I think it was a braille document; it was at the top of page 2 (the last page of the document), and in formatted view.

Peter Sullivan wrote:

Lissa,

It's probably too much to ask for a lot more detail, but do you at least
remember:

- Was it a print or a braille document?
- Did it 1-3, 4-10, or 10 or more pages?
- Were you in formatted view or coded view?