[duxhelp] Re: lines per page

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 10:33:02 -0400

David,

No.  My response to Lissa only means that it will be possible to set
less-restricted cells-per-lines and lines-per-page settings when "(No Target
Embosser)" is selected.

An enhancement to allow forms definitions without editing emb.elt is not
currently in the works.

We are, however, hoping to cover the forms needs of everyone on the beta
list adequately.  This won't solve the problem generally, but should save
some trouble.

See also David Holladay's response regarding myemb.elt.