[duxhelp] Re: lines per page

  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 09:44:03 +0100

George
Interestingly I did not get the default you suggest below but got 38
characters and 28 lines.

As the paper we use is not one of the ones listed I am keen for this
problem to be overcome! I want to be able to set it to 38 characters and
30 lines and would prefer to be able to do this without it being set for
a target embosser. We have different embossers in the school and if I
cannot necessarily state the embosser that it is going to be embossed on
when I create the original document.

This seems to be related to the issue raised back in March (see email
from Peter Sullivan dated 24/3/06)

David Spybey