[duxhelp] Re: lines per page

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 13:20:10 -0400

Lissa,

Thanks.

This will be fixed for the release.

From: duxhelp-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:duxhelp-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Melissa Hirshson
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 5:36 PM
To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [duxhelp] lines per page

Hi,

In my document, under the "embosser setup" menu, I had "No Target Embosser"
selected. But when I tried to set my document to 28 lines, it wouldn't let
me. It would only go up to 26. Once I chose an embosser and selected 12-inch
paper it allowed the number 28, but I was surprised to see a line limit with
"No Target Embosser" selected. Counterintuitive, IMO.

Also, with an embosser and 28 lines selected, I was able to re-select "No
Target Embosser", and it allowed the number 28 to remain. If you follow me.

(Nitpicky, I know, but you know us transcribers...:) )

Lissa