[duxhelp] Re: lines per page

  • From: Melissa Hirshson <lissa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 19:04:22 -0400

Hi George,

Yes, in fact at NBP we always send files "elsewhere" for embossing. Thanks.

George Bell wrote:
Hi Lissa,

This appears to be controlled by the Template you use when
you open a new document.

Try it with "English (British) No capitals in Literary"
Template and you will find the default is 28 lines and 40
cells.

I cannot see an obvious way of changing these defaults in
emb.elt, so presume the Template is the problem.

I personally feel this rather limiting since there may be
times when a transcriber specifically wants no selected
embosser, if for example they are sending files elsewhere
for embossing.