[duxhelp] Re: handing of numbered lists in TeX/LaTeX documents

  • From: "David Spybey" <dspybey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 08:19:35 +0100

Peter

Is the improved numbering of lists likely to help with the British problem
where roman numerals are used but not given letter signs. I am thinking of
(i) which has a letter sign
(ii) which comes out without one
(iii) which comes out without a letter sign

I know I have brought this up before, most recently on 21st March this year,
but I cannot track a response apart from the one where you asked me if I was
referring to British code.

David