[duxhelp] Re: handing of numbered lists in TeX/LaTeX documents

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 11:28:39 -0400

Joanie,

Feature requests are fine, but less and less likely to be taken into account
for this release.

In this case, what you suggest is feasible.  But if you have any full SN
sample files, even (or perhaps especially) simple ones, these would be
helpful.  I find that code snippets of LaTeX are good for describing things,
but the full file can influence how we handle the snippets.  So I don't like
to get too deeply into problems like this without sample files.