[duxhelp] guide dots
- From: Melissa Hirshson <lissa@xxxxxxx>
- To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 14:04:13 -0500
I just realized that the [tab##lp"] command puts in guide dots if there
is room for two or more guide dots. This is true of a table of contents
(where I use the [frp"] command), but Thora Dumont just reminded me that
in a table, the rule is three guide dots or more, not two. Is there a
way to modify this behavior? Thanks.
* * *
* This message is via list duxhelp at freelists.org.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank message with
* as the subject to <duxhelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also
* subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription
* options by visiting http://www.freelists.org. The list archive
* is also located there.
* Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com
* * *
Other related posts: