[duxhelp] Re: graphics testing

  • From: Melissa Hirshson <lissa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 11:29:57 -0400

Peter,

They both emboss at the same density, which looks to me to be high. (Since this is the only embosser we have that can do graphics at all, I've never seen any other gradation of dots.)

Peter Sullivan wrote:
Lissa,

So DBT is set to the medium resolution, but embosses it at high?  And QikTac
embosses it at medium if you don't bring it into DBT?