[duxhelp] Re: form bursters; mainstream software

  • From: Dave Durber <dadurber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 17:49:07 -0400

with all due respect, that is a very laim and poor explanation as to
why the "undo" command was not included in DBT from its inseption or
why it could not have been included in later releases, considering
that they were able to include the cut, copy and paste commands, which
as you are aware, are standard Windows commands.

Sincerely:

Dave durber