[duxhelp] Re: [folds] code

  • From: "Michael Surato" <suratomi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 11:15:00 -0500

Correct, I would want the largest section to be at the top of the page.
Ideally, I would want the smallest section to be at the bottom of the
page. This would produce a page that has the first line or so outside of
the folded section, and still have a neat fold.

If the algorithm produces 3 different size sections, I would want the
largest at the top, and the smallest at the bottom. If there are 2 equal
size sections, and 1 larger section, I would want the larger section at
the top. If there are 2 equal size sections, and 1 smaller section, I
would want the smaller section at the bottom.

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      Resource Center for Persons          |
|           with Disabilities               |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            120 Bessey Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-9643 Fax: (517) 432-3191 |