[duxhelp] Re: [folds] code

  • From: Melissa Hirshson <lissa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 12:24:18 -0500

Based on what I've read in these postings, it seems that there is _not_ a consensus on how fold lines should be used? The usage of dot 2-5s is one example.

Lissa

Don Breda wrote:
  Yes George, I agree.

Don
--Original Message Text---
*From:* George Bell
*Date:* Wed, 29 Mar 2006 15:59:21 +0100

Don, even with the expanded parameters, the raw code's defaults retain the simplicity.

I tend to compare it with the likes of the [pg] code, where it can be optionally extended to cover specific page number and a prefix.

George.