[duxhelp] finding and replacing bullets

  • From: Christine Simpson <simpsonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 14:13:22 +1000

I know I raised this issue a couple of weeks ago and I am not sure if it was George or Peter who responded to me saying that they were not experiencing any difficulty. However, I am still having trouble with the task of searching for and replacing bullets.

I have attached a word file and the imported DBT file which may make it a little easier to trace what I am trying to achieve.
The steps I followed are detailed in the files.

I hope that you are able to experience the same difficulty as I in order that you will then be hopefully able to find a fix for it. I used to carry out this same task in 10.4 with no problems.

Regards and thanks

* * * * *
Christine Simpson
Information Alternatives