[duxhelp] Re: error message when opening file

  • From: Christine Simpson <simpsonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 08:34:02 +1000

Thanks Peter and good luck.

A Programmers life truly is a constant challenge!

Regards and thanks

Christine

At 12:58 AM 7/30/04, you wrote:
Christine,

The warning message you see when you open the document is just that -- a
warning.  It will not prevent you embossing the document, though something
else might.

I'm also working very hard on this area right now; I do believe that we'll
be able at least to suppress the spurious warnings.