[duxhelp] Re: embosser settings

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 10:58:14 -0400

George,

Indeed, it appears that you've all found a good reason not to ship this
build.

It should be an easy fix, but we will have to post another build for
testing.

I'm leaving it to Mike to work out the problem, while I ponder how best to
do another round of testing without requiring re-activation.  That should be
a simple problem, but getting it done right will require some investigation
into the problems George has been experiencing with emb.elt.

All-in-all, I expect to make enough progress to have something for you next
week.