[duxhelp] Re: degree signs

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 11:16:20 -0400

David,

Thanks for the good word at the start.  Hearing about nothing but problems
can be discouraging.

We should be able to fix up these issues.  The line continuing indicator is
the one I am least qualified to weigh in on, but I believe it should be
correctable if you are willing to put in an extra dollar code (one which may
not yet exist) at the start of the mathematical material.

The other two issues sound quite trifling.

Even so, it would help to have a sample file.