[duxhelp] Re: another graphics issue

  • From: Melissa Hirshson <lissa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 13:39:19 -0400

Peter,

This is what happened.

1) I turned on the machine cold, and ran the Bart graphic. The graphic image embossed properly, but the page number in the upper right hand corner was squished, (embossed in high-density mode).

2) After that, I ran a configuration listing, without having shut off the machine, and it too ran in high density mode, and was therefore unreadable.

3) I shut off the machine and turned it back on again, and then ran the listing again. It ran in normal, low-density mode.

Lissa

Peter Sullivan wrote:
Lissa,

OK.

But the issue here isn't one of mixing two graphics modes, is it?  I thought
that the issue was mixing a text mode with graphics mode.  Is that not
working either?