[duxhelp] Re: another Scientific Notebook handling issue

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 15:49:18 -0400

Joanie,

This is trickier than it first appears, because I'd like to be sure that
we're not going to be breaking other translations as we fix the Nemeth.  In
cases like this, where the importing and translation of documents are
interdependent, and where the translation can be varied to support different
mathematics codes, we like to take our time.

I've put the report into our list of reported problems, with reference
number 1651, so that we'll be able to follow-up on this.  Thanks for the
clear example.